Monday, March 3, 2008

STEF'S THOUGHTS...

good session today boys! fantastic! hard work, and it went smoothly! im proud of everyone! i feel we are all progressing very well! i, myself have been not off track or il commited, but i have been slightly scattered lately, i mean that i havnt been 100% and therefore this has also affected my physical training, but i want you all to know and be sure that it has not affected my commitment to what we are here for and what we are all striving for, firstly as a unit and secondly as individuals (or vice verca). my commitment to sweating blood and to you guys is stronger than ever, i feel obligated to do my best for myself and for all of you, that encompasses, me being there, in any way, shape or form, my obligation comes not out of necessaty, but deep from my heart becasue i yearn to, i strive to be there for all of you whether its programming designing, inspiring in any way i can, pushing you all to your best, support, advice, guidence, whatever, whenever.

i write this becasue i feel that my actions are not fully expressing what i feel inside, i am aware that in the past 3 - 4 weeks i have missed a couple of sessions, and that really hurts and upsets me, for a number of reasons, and one being that i feel i am letting you down, and i humbally apologise for that, i am doing my best to get my self balanced on all levels, so what i am also attempting to say is thank you also for your patience, support and acceptance! i acknowledge all of this and more. and when i am there, i will give my best with whatever i have to give at the time!!!!

i love you all,and am more than proud to know you all, and be affiliated with you on a training level and to also have your friendship!

namaste


and always... SWEAT BLOOD!

No comments: